- Weekly on-demand on Tuesdays at 1600 UTC
- IRC channel: #openstack-meeting-3
- Chair: pc_m (Paul Michali)
If you want to hold a meeting. Update this wiki page with agenda modifications, date of meeting desired, date of update, and then post a notice on the openstack-dev mailing list, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting start time. We have reserved this (new) channel on the IRC for the time/day of week.
Next meeting: Tuesday, May 5th, 2015.
Logs and Minutes
Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/vpnaas/
Updated May 4th, 2015
- Fedora support for StrongSwan being added.
- IPv6 support for VPN being tested/updated.
- Simple scenario test out for review.
- Update to functional jobs to only configure DevStack, out for review.
Modifying jobs to only configure DevStack, but not stack. Need to functional enhance tests.
Bugs under Review
Here are some ideas for tasks that need to be done (feel free to work on them - put your name by any you choose)...
- The 'docs' target needs to be implemented for our repo (doc file was removed from Neutron).
- Coverage, especially in database and device driver modules, is lacking.
- Need functional tests for OpenSwan device driver (and StrongSwan driver)
- Refactor duplication out of device driver code (OpenSwan, StrongSwan, Cisco, Vyatta)
- The OpenSwan class should be separated from the ABC definition, and placed into a new module.
- Remove /n from execute method in utils.py so that duplicate code can be removed in VPN drivers.
- Documentation on how to use StrongSwan
- Documentation on the differences between StrongSwan and OpenSwan
- Should enhance/add unit test cases for:
- Checking various sync() cases: router w/o VPN running on it any more; router with VPN running, but no longer a service configured; process running VPN, but no longer VPN configured.
- Verification of contents of configuration files created for StrongSwan and OpenSwan.
- Verification of reported status for various cases: connections (active, down, pending create), service (created, deleted, admin down).