- Weekly on Tuesdays at 1500 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chair: Paul Michali (pc_m)
Logs and Minutes
Meetings, with their notes and logs, will be found under http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/vpnaas/
Updated February 23rd, 2015
- Starting on modifications for StrongSwan functional job. Also doing DevStack support for StrongSwan.
- Functional gate is voting.
- Kilo-3 is coming up quickly (3/19?). Please update any open reviews targeted for the release!
- Functional and unit test coverage targets working.
- Please review open bugs and blueprints.
All commits will need to pass dsvm-neutron-vpnaas-dsvm-functional test results. Working on a non-voting (initially)StrongSwan functional test.
Will likely need to split functional tests out of StrongSwan commit, so it can move forward in a timely manner.
After talking to QA team, we need to modify the scenario tests to run in the VPN repo, without relying on Tempest framework. There is a tempest-lib, but it is very minimal currently (and utis for Neutron resources won't be for a while). Nikolay is proceeding with modifications to his scenario test (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140072/8). Plan is to use DHCP namespace to test connectivity of IPSec connection.
Current bugs: VPNaaS bugs
We need to get StrongSwan commit tested out and reviewed, so please help out (https://review.openstack.org/144391)
Bring up any other bugs of interest.