Weekly OpenStack VMwareAPI Sub-Team Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss blueprints and bugs related to VMwareAPI integrations with OpenStack. At present, this one meeting will cover all integrations but will be focused chiefly on the Nova Compute Driver for vSphere. If additional integrations warrant more coordination we will begin to break these out into separate sub-teams. We maintain a channel for general discussion of VMwareAPI on freenode IRC at
#openstack-vmware but formal meetings are held in the official IRC meeting rooms for OpenStack. If you don't know how to use IRC, see IRC and UsingIRC.
- Meeting Time: Weekly, Wednesdays at 1700 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chaired by: ShawnHartsock
Give OpenStack exemplary support for VMware vSphere technologies.
- ShawnHartsock tracks reviews that involve the VMwareAPI. If you want him to report, track, or facilitate your patch, add him to your review!
- bugs cross-listed with openstack-vmwareapi-team are fixes we have deemed essential for vmware-company customers running OpenStack with vSphere these may have different priority levels for those users from what they have in nova.
- Follow Git Commit Good Practice for easier reviews!
October 30th at 1700 UTC http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131030T1700
Note: The standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) close the meeting with open discussion as time permits.
- Blueprint of the week: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=vmware
- Design Summit: http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/247
- Bugs - Followup: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=vmware
- Open Discussion.
Previous Meetings (most recent first)
- 2013-08-28 - meeting cancelled
- 2013-07-31 manual log
- logger died 2013-07-31 partial starting at 2013-07-31T17:19:26
Use the main mailing list with the tag [vmware]