Difference between revisions of "Meetings/VMwareAPI"
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
Revision as of 16:09, 11 February 2015
Weekly OpenStack VMwareAPI Sub-Team Meeting
This is a weekly meeting to discuss blueprints and bugs related to VMwareAPI integrations with OpenStack. At present, this one meeting will cover all integrations but will be focused chiefly on the Nova Compute Driver for vSphere. If additional integrations warrant more coordination we will begin to break these out into separate sub-teams. We maintain a channel for general discussion of VMwareAPI on freenode IRC at
#openstack-vmware but formal meetings are held in the official IRC meeting rooms for OpenStack. If you don't know how to use IRC, see IRC and UsingIRC.
- Meeting Time: Weekly, Wednesdays at 1700 UTC
- IRC channel:
- Chaired by: TracyJones
Give OpenStack exemplary support for VMware vSphere technologies.
- bugs cross-listed with openstack-vmwareapi-team are fixes we have deemed essential for vmware-company customers running OpenStack with vSphere these may have different priority levels for those users from what they have in nova.
- Follow Git Commit Good Practice for easier reviews!
- Code ports for Distribution Creators to use https://github.com/openstack-vmwareapi-team
April 2nd at 1700 UTC http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140402T1700
Note: The normal standing agenda is Blueprints, Bugs, Reviews, (not always in that order) close the meeting with open discussion as time permits.
- Blueprint(s) under review - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova-specs+message:vmware,n,z ~ 15 min
- Approved BP needing discussion : https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack?searchtext=vmware ~ 15 minutes
- Bugs - Followup: critical/high priority bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=vmware ~ 15 minutes
- Open Discussion (and chit-chat) ~15 minutes (allows people to raise new issues)
Kilo priorities tracked here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/VMwareapi-kilo
Previous Meetings (most recent first)
- 2014-12-10 specs, bugs, discussion of meeting content
- 2014-10-08 specs, bugs
- 2014-07-22 BP, bugs, oslo.vmware
- 2014-07-16 BP, bugs,
- 2014-07-02 BP, bugs, and 1 cluster/vm
- 2014-07-02 BP mostly
- 2014-06-25 BP, Bugs, minesweeper
- 2014-06-18 BP, Bugs, oslo.vmware, PBM, and VIM
- 2014-06-04 BP, Bugs, iSCSI issues
- 2014-05-21 BP, Bugs
- 2014-05-21 - Bug review
- 2014-05-07 - Reminder on bugs and Juno prio
- 2014-04-30 - BP and summit topics
- 2014-04-23 - BP, bugs, summit topics, vnc issues
- 2014-04-16 - BPs, refactor, summit topics
- 2014-04-07 - critical BP reviews and pyvmomi
- 2014-04-02 - discussion of refactor priorities and oslo.vmware integration plans
- 2014-03-26 - starting discussions on Juno plans
- 2014-03-19 - focus RC1 bugs, begin planning for VMWareAPI/TestDay
- 2014-03-12 - FFE review, RC1 critical bug discussion, and some Juno talk
- 2014-03-05 - focused on i-3 FF aftermath and FFE
- 2014-02-26 - focused on i-3 feature freeze deadline
- 2014-02-05 - post i-3 blueprint proposal deadline
- 2014-01-22 - icehouse-2 deadline
- 2014-01-15 - icehouse-2 BP deadline
- 2014-01-08 - Happy New Year!
Use the main mailing list with the tag [vmware]