The OpenStack User Experience Team regular IRC meetings
- 1st and 3rd Monday in a month at 1700 UTC, starting June 2, 2014
- IRC channel:
- Chair: jcoufal (Jaromir Coufal)
Agenda for next meeting (June 2, 2014)
- Meeting timing
- Participants' timezones: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ux-meetings
- Does this time work well for everybody?
- Is alternating needed?
- Storyboard project has been using invision  for wireframe review.
- lblanchard and jackibauer have used this a bit too passing designs back and forth and asking for comments.
- Free but not open source.
- Other ideas for tools to comment inline on designs?
- lblanchard wants to check out Pencil Project if she can find time :) 
- Should we get involved with helping in the CLI and API spaces?
- Anyone have time/interest?
- What's the best way to go about this?
Apologies for absence