Weekly Trove Team Meeting
We have weekly team meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt
Want to add an agenda item? Please append your item to the upcoming weekly agenda while keeping in mind:
Guidelines for Writing Clear Agenda Items
An agenda item should have a clearly defined objective.
- Good: Review #xxxxx has comments on foobar.py from multiple folks and there seems to be a lack of consensus on how to solve problem ‘y’. Let’s quickly rehash the merits of both approaches in 2-5 minutes and call for a vote. Goal: choose an approach and move forward on implementation.
- Bad: Discuss blueprint ‘xyz’
- Bad: Revisit blueprint ‘abc’ that we talked about last week to get answers on remaining disagreements.
When referring to previous conversations or competing viewpoints, be sure to summarize them.
May 14 meeting cancelled
Agenda for May 21
- Informational PSA on Openstack Logging Standards (cp16net)
- Follow up on ATL discussion on Code Reviews
- Clustering python-troveclient Interface
- Reference to Clustering API: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/Replication-And-Clustering-With-Nodes-5#Create_Cluster_2
- Question: How to model heterogeneous instances for a cluster in a single python-troveclient command?
- See mockups at https://gist.github.com/amcrn/c4ae2210e9d9864c21fd
Meeting Chat Logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/trove/2014/
Meeting Agenda History: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/MeetingAgendaHistory#Trove_Weekly_Meeting_Agenda_History
Note: BP Meetings now have their own wiki page at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TroveBPMeeting