Trove Meeting, Agenda
We have weekly team meetings on Wednesdays at 15:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt
Action items from last week's meeting (if any)
Topics for Discussion
- (amrith) As discussed at previous meetings, I have sent an email to the openstack development mailing list to begin the conversation about rearchitecting/reimplementing Trove. That email thread is at http://openstack.markmail.org/thread/36lkyacftu5geqcf
- Open Discussion
Running The Meeting
- To start the meeting, use
- Send a courtesy ping to attendees johnma slicknik songjian trevormc amrith
#topicto mark each topic change.
#linkto mark links.
- You can find the near-full list of Meetbot commands here. Instructions for voting (which can be useful for a quick show of hands) live here.
- During the meeting, don't forget to liberally use
#linkto make sure the critical discussion points will be highlighted in the meeting log. Attendees can use these Meetbot keywords as well.
- To end the meeting, use