Trove Meeting, Agenda
We have weekly team meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt
Action items from last week's meeting (if any)
Topics for Discussion
- Review status
- Code Reviews
- Please be at the meeting and raise them at that time.
- [peterstac] Fix module-instances command - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/403287/
- [peterstac] Install Redis 3.2.6 by compilation - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/416361/
- [peterstac] Add support for cluster restart - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/417454/
- Specs that are up for review (if any)
- Reviews for abandonment
- I have abandoned the following reviews for inactivity. If people feel strongly about them, they can be restored. The criteria I used was (project:openstack/trove-specs OR project:openstack/trove OR project:openstack/trove-dashboard OR project:openstack/python-troveclient OR project:openstack/trove-integration)' status:open age:3w 'label:Code-Review=-1' '(NOT label:Workflow<0)'
- Ocata Release Schedule - Update
Running The Meeting
- To start the meeting, use
- Send a courtesy ping to attendees peterstac johnma slicknik dougshelley66 pmalik vgnbkr mvandijk trevormc aliadil spilla songjian trevormc apsarshaik
#topicto mark each topic change.
#linkto mark links.
- You can find the near-full list of Meetbot commands here. Instructions for voting (which can be useful for a quick show of hands) live here.
- During the meeting, don't forget to liberally use
#linkto make sure the critical discussion points will be highlighted in the meeting log. Attendees can use these Meetbot keywords as well.
- To end the meeting, use