Trove Meeting, October 19 2016
We have weekly team meetings on Wednesdays at 18:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt
Want to add an agenda item? Please append your item to the agenda below.
Action items from last week's meeting
- [amrith] publish list of ocata priorities
- Done, see OpenStack sessions for Barcelona https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/trove-barcelona-sessions
Topics for Discussion
For example [myname] what I want to talk about
- [amrith] No more commits to trove-integration
- [amrith] (on behalf of Morgan) Review MultiRegion spec and change
- The MultiRegion change should merge to lock in its slot in the SQLAlchemy migration. Unfortunately, the spec keeps going into Merge Conflict for some unknown reason, so it will need to be reviewed while in the Merge Conflict state. The code change has also been posted.
- [amrith] No meeting next week (Summit in Barcelona)
Running The Meeting
- To start the meeting, use
- Send a courtesy ping to attendees peterstac johnma dougshelley66 pmalik vgnbkr mvandijk trevormc aliadil spilla songjian trevormc apsarshaik
#topicto mark each topic change.
#linkto mark links.
- You can find the near-full list of Meetbot commands here. Instructions for voting (which can be useful for a quick show of hands) live here.
- During the meeting, don't forget to liberally use
#linkto make sure the critical discussion points will be highlighted in the meeting log. Attendees can use these Meetbot keywords as well.
- To end the meeting, use