Weekly Trove Blueprint Meeting
For those interested, we have blueprint meetings in #openstack-trove weekly, Mondays at 18:00 UTC.
Feel free to add items in the agenda below if you want to bring a blueprint up for approval.
Please follow the BP template at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TroveBlueprint
Meeting Cancelled May 12
Agenda for May 19
- Trove client for cross-region-backup [esmute]
- amcrn (talk) 18:24, 19 May 2014 (UTC): Meeting Minutes: this was originally scheduled due to concerns with introducing a new field called "region". at the time, there was no consensus as to whether namespacing should be used (arn-style), etc. during the summit, we reached a consensus (in the clustering talks) that a "region" field is the way to go, and therefore there's no action items here.
- Add visibility filter to datastores [iccha]
- amcrn (talk) 18:24, 19 May 2014 (UTC): Meeting Minutes: consensus is that if is_active is 0, then only if the tenant-id is in a whitelist (new table?) will they be able to use and see the datastore-version. this is more aligned with how glance deals with images vs. what's proposed in the orginal spec here (a simple admin-only).
- Database log files manipulations [denis_makogon]
- amcrn (talk) 18:54, 19 May 2014 (UTC): Meeting Minutes: the following modifications are required for approval (1) adding posix created/modified timestamp fields on the response so that a user knows when the log was last touched and/or rotated (2) use configuration-groups for configuration parameters (vs. introducing the mapping in the code) (3) fix a few bugs in the blueprint, including inconsistent usage of underscore vs. hyphen in naming, and datastore_log_files should be an array.
- Pluggable conductor manager [boden]
- Configurable DB plugins [boden]
- Multi-path plugin support; added notes to existing BP [boden]
Meeting Agenda History: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/MeetingAgendaHistory#Trove_Blueprint_Meeting_Agenda_History
Meeting Chat Logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/trove_bp_review/2014/