Weekly Trove Blueprint Meeting
For those interested, we have blueprint meetings in #openstack-trove weekly, Mondays at 18:00 UTC.
Feel free to add items in the agenda below if you want to bring a blueprint up for approval.
Please follow the BP template at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TroveBlueprint
Agenda for May 26
- Trove should use Keystone Trusts for Authentication instead of hard coding the credentials in configuration files.
- Please refer to this blueprint https://blueprints.launchpad.net/trove/+spec/trove-keystone-trusts
- Changes are similar to Keystone trusts blueprint in Tuskar https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tuskar/+spec/tuskar-keystone-trusts
- Using keystone trusts will eliminate the risk of keeping login credentials in a configuration file.
- Can be seen as Security Enchantment by better practice.
Meeting Agenda History: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Trove/MeetingAgendaHistory#Trove_Blueprint_Meeting_Agenda_History
Meeting Chat Logs: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/trove_bp_review/2014/