Weekly Third Party meeting
The Third Party group holds public weekly meetings in
#openstack-meeting, Mondays at 1800 UTC. Everyone interested in Third Party process surrounding automated testing is encouraged to attend.
Please feel free to add agenda items (and your IRC nick in parenthesis).
Agenda for next meeting
- Welcome & Reminder of OpenStack Mission
- The OpenStack Open Source Cloud Mission: to produce the ubiquitous Open Source Cloud Computing platform that will meet the needs of public and private clouds regardless of size, by being simple to implement and massively scalable.
- Review of previous week's open action items (4-5 minutes)
- Anita (anteaya) has to get better at using the #action tag
- Anita (anteaya) to polish the Purposes/Goals section from the etherpad
What are the requirements for test environments for non-CI use? When patches are proposed that require 3rd party extension functionality to exercise, validating the patch on systems configured with the 3rd party software/hardware. This is a growing concern for Horizon. (david-lyle)
- Welcome and discussion of format and goals (anteaya)
- Recognition of OpenStack Programs affected by Third Party testing
- Infra (anteaya)
- Ironic (devananda)
- other programs please identify and represent
- Recognition of what process we currently have for Third Party testing
- documentation (anteaya)
- requirements from summit design session
- Hearing from Third Party testing CI
- VMware wiki status page: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaVMware/Minesweeper/Status
- Open Discussion
Logs from past meetings
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found at http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/third_party/ and http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/third_party_ci/