The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack governance website at http://governance.openstack.org . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- April 14th, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Asking permission to dedicate the Kilo release to the memory of Chris Yeoh (in release notes and release announcement)
- Adding Mistral Workflow Service to OpenStack 
- More Defcore process  discussion
- Avoid "policy" in Congress description 
- Cross-project track at the Design Summit 
- Projects list housekeeping
- Open discussion
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our bylaws yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- Adding MagnetoDB to OpenStack  (scheduled for Apr 21)
- Adding the Puppet modules to OpenStack  (scheduled for Apr 21)
- WIP - Add Group Based Policy Project 
- WIP: Add reference to running an election to new projects requirements 
- WIP - add some tags describing roles 
Apologies for Absence
Presenting a motion before the TC
Motions need to be presented at least 4 business days before the next meeting scheduled time. They should be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org, then a pointer to that thread should be posted to email@example.com to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Note that before being voted on, motions must now be presented as a governance change.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc