The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack governance website at http://governance.openstack.org . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- April 7th, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Give project teams still under consideration by April 10 a derogation to be at the Design Summit
- Defcore process  discussion
- Adding Rally to OpenStack 
- Adding the security team. 
- Adds the openstack/os-cloud-management to TripleO... 
- Projects list housekeeping
- Open discussion
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our bylaws yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- Adding Mistral Workflow Service to OpenStack 
- WIP - Add Group Based Policy Project 
- WIP: Add reference to running an election to new projects requirements 
- WIP: Need guidance for docs.openstack.org publishing and brand guidelines, especially for newest projects 
Apologies for Absence
Presenting a motion before the TC
Motions need to be presented at least 4 business days before the next meeting scheduled time. They should be posted to email@example.com, then a pointer to that thread should be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Note that before being voted on, motions must now be presented as a governance change.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc