The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
Although we don't hold office hours, you can find various members of the TC at various times throughout the week in the #openstack-tc IRC channel. We also meet formally each week in #openstack-tc. The first meeting of the month is usually a video meeting; connection information will be posted below when that's the case.
Note: The regularly scheduled meetings for 2023 December 26 and 2024 January 2 are cancelled.
- Date: 2023 December 12
- Time: 18.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Jay Faulkner (JayF)
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: #openstack-tc on OFTC
- Roll call
- Follow up on tracked action items: https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/tc/2023/tc.2023-12-05-18.00.html
- Create TC resolution expressing approval for OIF bylaws change
- Create TC charter change in response to OIF bylaws changes
- Communicate deadline for approval of above OIF bylaws related governance changes
- Gate health check
- Leaderless projects (gmann)
- Implementation of Unmaintained branch statuses
- 2024.1 TC Tracker
- Open Discussion and Reviews
- dansmith (through Jan 2024)