The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
Although we don't hold office hours, you can find various members of the TC at various times throughout the week in the #openstack-tc IRC channel. We also meet formally each week in #openstack-tc. The first meeting of the month is usually a video meeting; connection information will be posted below when that's the case.
- Date: 2023 September 26
- Time: 18.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Kristi Nikolla (knikolla)
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: OFTC IRC of #openstack-tc
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- No action items from Sept 19, 2023 meeting.
- Gate health check
- Leaderless projects
- Open Discussion and Reviews
- Register for the PTG
- #link https://review.opendev.org/q/projects:openstack/governance+is:open