The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: Jan 13th, 2022
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: OFTC in the #openstack-tc
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- TC vote on gender-neutral language bylaws change.
- Need TC official approval for section Appendix 4, "OpenStack Technical Committee Member Policy". In the first paragraph it changes "his or her" to "their".
- Gate health check
- Fixing Zuul config error in OpenStack
- Progress checks on Yoga Tracker
- Z Release Cycle Name
- It is needed for Release Management team to this week's task "Plan the next release cycle schedule" (elodilles)
- SIG i18n status check
- Xena translation missing
- Translation bug
- Adjutant need PTLs and maintainers
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
<Please write your name if you are not able to attend the meeting>
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc