The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: Dec 2nd, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: Video call on google meet: https://meet.google.com/uzo-tfkt-top
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- Gate health check
- Fixing Zuul config error in OpenStack
- Updates on community-wide goal
- Selecting RBAC goal
- Proposed community goal for FIPS compatibility and compliance
- Yoga testing runtime: revert the drop of py3.6 ?
- Adjutant need PTLs and maintainers
- TC position on release cadence?
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
<Please write your name if you are not able to attend the meeting>
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc