The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: Sept 9th, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: IRC: #openstack-tc channel on OFTC
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- Gate health check (dansmith/yoctozepto)
- Xena Tracker
- Leaderless projects
- New project application: 'Venus'
- Next step on pain points from projects/SIGs/pop-up (ricolin)
- TC tags analysis
- TC Video call feedback & plan:
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
<Please write your name if you are not able to attend the meeting>
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc