The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: February 18th, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Mohammed Naser
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- Audit SIG list and chairs (diablo_rojo)
- Gate performance and heavy job configs (dansmith)
- Mistral Maintenance (gmann)
- Any early step we can take to get help in Mistral maintenance?
- Student Programs (diablo_rojo)
- k8s Steering Committee Meeting
- March 1st from 17:30- 18:30 UTC
- Recommended path forward for OSarchiver (ttx)
- OVH released https://github.com/ovh/osarchiver as open source, and they are interested in pushing it under OpenStack governance to increase discoverability
- One option is to make it its own smallish project on the "Operations tooling" side of the map
- Another option is to place it under the "Operation Docs and Tooling" SIG in the OSops repository, but that seems mostly abandoned
- What's the TC's recommendation for them to follow?
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc