The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: November 26th, 2020
- Chair: Mohammed Naser
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- OpenStack User-facing APIs and CLIs (belmoreira)
- W cycle goal selection start
- Completion of retirement cleanup (gmann)
- Audit and clean-up tags (gmann)
- Remove tc:approved-release tag
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc