The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
We hold office hours at various times during the week on the #openstack-tc IRC channel. We meet formally on the first Thursday of each month in #openstack-tc at 1400 UTC.
- Date: 5 March 2020
- Chair: evrardjp
- Agenda to be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- Report on tc/uc merge (ttx)
- Options proposed at http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-February/012806.html
- Ensuring the analysis of the survey was updated (jungleboyj)
- Report on telemetry after Rico's convo with the PTL (ricolin)
- report on stable branch policy work: mnaser to push an update to distill what happened on the ML in terms of stable branch policy (mnaser)
- report on the community goals for U and V, py2 drop (gmann)
- report on release naming (mugsie)
- report on the ideas repo on the ML when ready (evrardjp)
- volunteers to represent OpenStack at the OpenDev advisory board (evrardjp)
- Report on the OSF board initiatives (evrardjp)
- Dropping side projects (ttx)
- Draft for guidelines at https://review.opendev.org/#/c/707421/
Apologies for Absence
- ttx (vacation)
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc