The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 16 January 2020
- Chair: evrardjp
- Agenda to be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- ttx: Report on large scale sig -- how does this fly and how/what are the action items.
- ttx: report about the vision reflection update, that should be started in January
- ttx (report in Feb 2020): Report on tc/uc merge
- jungleboyj: report on the post for the analysis of the survey
- ricolin: (in March 2020): Report on whether SIG guidelines worked.
- ricolin: Report on the convo with Catalyst -- where are we now?
- mnaser: report on infra liaison and static hosting -- check if there is progress
- mnaser: report on stable branch policy work.
- mnaser jroll: report on the oslo metrics project -- has code appeared since last convo?
- gmann report on the community goals for U and V, py2 drop, and goal select process schedule.
- mugsie: report on release naming
- evrardjp: report on the ideas repo.
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc