The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 10 October 2019
- Chair: asettle -- the queen of gifs, maybe first of her name.
- Agenda to be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- ricolin Follow up with SIG chairs about guidelines https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SIGs-guideline
- ttx contact interested parties in a new 'large scale' sig (help with mnaser, jroll reaching out to verizon media)
- Release Naming - Results of the TC poll - Next action
- New initiatives
- Work on proposing goals with our new goal process with gmann
- Report on previous initiatives
- mnaser to sync up with swift team on python3 migration
- mugsie to sync with dhellmann or release-team to find the code for the proposal bot
- ttx on https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-TC-brainstorming -- what's the accepted list of sessions amongst the proposed ones?
- jroll: Feedback on the selection committee
Apologies for Absence
evrardjp - Travelling
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc