The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 8 Aug 2019
- Chair: mnaser
- Agenda to be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- fungi to add himself as TC liaison for Image Encryption popup team
- fungi to draft a resolution on proper retirement procedures
- Active initiatives
- Python 3: mnaser to sync up with swift team on python3 migration and mugsie to sync with dhellmann or release-team to find the code for the proposal bot
- Forum follow-up: ttx to organise Milestone 2 forum meeting with tc-members
- Make goal selection a two-step process (needs reviews at https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667932/)
- Summary meeting minutes from 11 July
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc