The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-dev mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 6 Dec 2018
- Chair: dhellmann
- dhellmann: Follow up on past action items
- dhellmann complete liaison assignments using the random generator
- tc-members review the chair duties document https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tc-chair-responsibilities
- tc-members review the health check-list items https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_health_tracker#Health_check_list
- tc-members review https://review.openstack.org/613145
- dhellmann: Review action items from Forum sessions
- dhellmann: Project team health check review status
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc