The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- February 14th, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Update projects.yaml with results of the PTL elections 
- PTG organization (ttx)
- Document current base services 
- Glance: Changing response status code. What's the best path forward?   (flaper87, rosmaita)
- Deprecate postgresql in OpenStack 
- Open discussion
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our charter yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- Add Golang CTI (WIP)  (needs more prep work)
- Introduce assert:supports-api-compatibility  (needs more discussion)
- Driver teams decision   (Feb 7? paused for a couple of weeks to get discovery work started first)
- Add networking-cisco back into the Big Tent  (deferred until we get to a decision on driver teams)
- Add Pike goal split out tempest plugins  (to be deferred to Queens)
Apologies for Absence
- thingee (2017-02-14 maybe)
Proposing discussion topics, motions or other governance changes before the TC
Motions need to be presented before Friday 0800 UTC to be added to the next Tuesday meeting agenda for discussion. They should either be posted as a proposed change to the governance repository (on review.openstack.org) or as a "[tc]" thread to email@example.com, with a pointer to that thread should be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Before being finally voted on, motions will have to be presented as a governance change. As mandated by our charter, the vote on motions won't be closed until we spent a minimum of 4 business days of public discussions, to give a chance to our wider community to chime in on proposed changes.
Additions of code repositories to existing project teams, as well as other instances of governance repository housekeeping, do not constitute a "motion". Those will be approved a week after being proposed, if they have the required approvals (PTLs in the case of a repository addition) and no TC member -1 vote. A -1 vote will result in the proposed change to be reviewed at the next TC meeting.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc