The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack governance website at http://governance.openstack.org . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- November 15th, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Add project Tricircle to OpenStack big-tent  (final call)
- Revisit list of governed neutron projects 
- Make tc managed tag names consistent 
- Rearrange presentation of Principles 
- More tbd
- Open discussion
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our charter yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- Add networking-cisco back into the Big Tent  (deferred until dhellmann files proposal for driver-only teams)
- Storlets to become official - Proposed governance change  (missing items tracking at )
- Equal Integration Chances for all Projects  (needs round 2)
- Add "Assume Good Faith" to OpenStack principles  (needs round 3)
Apologies for Absence
- EmilienMː on vacations and will skip November 8th and November 15th meetings. I might join but really not sure (doing a long road-trip in US). Doug and Flavio are my proxies if needed.
Proposing discussion topics, motions or other governance changes before the TC
Motions need to be presented before Friday 0800 UTC to be added to the next Tuesday meeting agenda for discussion. They should either be posted as a proposed change to the governance repository (on review.openstack.org) or as a "[tc]" thread to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a pointer to that thread should be posted to email@example.com to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Before being finally voted on, motions will have to be presented as a governance change. As mandated by our charter, the vote on motions won't be closed until we spent a minimum of 4 business days of public discussions, to give a chance to our wider community to chime in on proposed changes.
Additions of code repositories to existing project teams, as well as other instances of governance repository housekeeping, do not constitute a "motion". Those will be approved a week after being proposed, if they have the required approvals (PTLs in the case of a repository addition) and no TC member -1 vote. A -1 vote will result in the proposed change to be reviewed at the next TC meeting.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc