The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack governance website at http://governance.openstack.org . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- April 28th, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Adding the Chef cookbooks to OpenStack 
- Clarify that meetings use official IRC channels 
- Update Congress service name and description 
- Projects list housekeeping
- Governance repo housekeeping
- Membership updated based on PTL elections 
- Cross-project track at the Design Summit 
- Open discussion
- Officialize Liberty release schedule 
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our bylaws yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- WIP - Add Group Based Policy Project  (marked WIP)
- WIP - add some tags describing roles  (marked WIP)
Apologies for Absence
Presenting a motion before the TC
Motions need to be presented at least 4 business days before the next meeting scheduled time. They should be posted to email@example.com, then a pointer to that thread should be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Note that before being voted on, motions must now be presented as a governance change.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc