The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: May 5th 2022
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Location: Video call on Zoom https://bostonu.zoom.us/j/96404797762?pwd=SWpBNW4wekppV0piUmZzS2l6YzRwQT09#success
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- CFN overview from Jie Niu, China Mobile Research Institute (30 min)
- 'tick', 'tock' release cadence (~30 min)
- Legal checks on using 'tick', 'tock'
- release notes discussion
- Feel free to add if you have any other item related to tick-tock
<rest of the agenda if time permits otherwise we will cover that in the next weekly meeting(12th May onwards)>
- Join leadership meeting with Board of Directors
- Gate health check
- Fixing Zuul config error in OpenStack
- New ELK service dashboard: e-r service
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
<Please write your name if you are not able to attend the meeting>
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc