The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: July 15th, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- Gate health check (dansmith/yoctozepto)
- Migration from 'Freenode' to 'OFTC' (gmann)
- ELK services plan and help status
- Help status
- Reducing the size of the existing system
- One concern is this service represents an outsized slice of our resources.
- We are investigating if it is possible to slim this down a bit given the current inputs/demands on the system.
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
<Please write your name if you are not able to attend the meeting>
- yoctozepto on PTO
- spotz on PTO
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc