The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 7 Feb 2019
- Chair: dhellmann
- Agenda will be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- (dhellmann) TC goals for Stein
- (dhellmann) upcoming election
- Correction to TC member election section of bylaws, done
- reminder on voting procedures and voting for our own proposals
- review proposed OIP acceptance criteria
Apologies for Absence
* zaneb - on an expedition to climb an active volcano
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc