The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack governance website at http://governance.openstack.org . It meets weekly in an open meeting in the
#openstack-meeting IRC channel on Freenode.
- April 21st, 20:00 UTC
- Chair: Thierry Carrez (ttx)
- Adding MagnetoDB to OpenStack 
- Adding the Puppet modules to OpenStack 
- Let projects add repos without prior-approval 
- Projects list housekeeping
- Governance repo housekeeping
- Open discussion
- Cross-project track at the Design Summit 
These items have been proposed, but are not put on the agenda just yet. Could be that they have not been discussed on openstack-dev for the time mandated by our bylaws yet, or are blocked for some other reason, or are just delayed while we process the earlier requests backlog:
- Add 'regulatory' to congress service name  (pending progress on approval)
- Adding the Chef cookbooks to OpenStack  (planned Apr 27)
- Updated based on PTL elections  (needs election officials +1)
- WIP - Add Group Based Policy Project  (marked WIP)
- WIP: Add reference to running an election to new projects requirements  (marked WIP)
- WIP - add some tags describing roles  (marked WIP)
Apologies for Absence
Presenting a motion before the TC
Motions need to be presented at least 4 business days before the next meeting scheduled time. They should be posted to firstname.lastname@example.org, then a pointer to that thread should be posted to email@example.com to make sure it gets the required attention from TC members. Upon verification, the TC Chair will put the motion on the agenda for the next meeting.
Note that before being voted on, motions must now be presented as a governance change.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc