The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: May 13th, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Ghanshyam Mann
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Roll call
- Follow up on past action items
- Gate health check (dansmith/yoctozepto)
- Planning for TC + PTL interaction (gmann)
- Xena cycle tracker status check
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
- Belmiro Moreira <belmoreira> Sorry, can't join.
- Radosław Piliszek <yoctozepto> Treating fever in bed.
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc