The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: January 21, 2021
- Time: 15.00 UTC: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Technical_Committee_Meeting
- Chair: Mohammed Naser
- Agenda to be published on the OpenStack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- Audit SIG list and chairs (diablo_rojo)
- Annual report suggestions (diablo_rojo)
- Add Resolution of TC stance on the OpenStackClient (diablo_rojo)
- Audit and clean-up tags (gmann)
- 'supports-api-interoperability' tag
- Farewell Andreas (diablo_rojo)
- Stepping up to help with review load that will be new to everyone
- Dropping lower-constraints testing from all projects (gmann)
- Decide on OpenSUSE in testing runtime (gmann)
- Devstack dropping the opensuse job because it is failing for a long time and no maintainer to fix it.
- Open Reviews
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc