The OpenStack Technical Committee is one of the governing bodies of the OpenStack project. You can find more information about it, such as the list of its current members or its governance charter, on the OpenStack TC governance website at https://governance.openstack.org/tc/ .
In order to include as many people as possible in the discussion, the Technical Committee relies on asynchronous communications as much as possible. We propose and vote on changes through the openstack/governance repository. Large-impact changes are discussed on the openstack-discuss mailing-list. We track current initiatives on the Technical_Committee_Tracker.
- Date: 2 April 2020
- Chair: ?
- Agenda to be published on the openstack-discuss mailing list before the meeting
- Follow up on past action items
- Report on tc/uc merge (ttx)
- Report on the analysis of the 2019 survey (jungleboyj), and survey 2020.
- Report on telemetry after Rico's convo with the PTL (ricolin)
- report on stable branch policy work: mnaser to push an update to distill what happened on the ML in terms of stable branch policy (mnaser)
- report on the community goals for U and V, py2 drop (gmann)
- Moving OpenDev discussion forward (clarkb)
- Report on the OSF board initiatives (mnaser)
Apologies for Absence
Past meetings logs
Logs of past TC meetings can be accessed at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc