Meeting Time: Every other Wednesday at 19:00 UTC
Next Meeting: Feb 5 2014
- status of python3 in swift [creiht]
- status of requests port of python-swiftclient: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/69187 [tristanC]
- The ssl certificate validation is now done (correctly) by the requests module.
- Two issues remain:
- SSL-Compression can be disabled by default using latest urllib3 (the relevant already merged PR: https://github.com/shazow/urllib3/pull/309). Sadly this only works on python < 3.2 with the pyopenssl contrib module. Also this is not configurable as-is, meaning that for now, the ssl_compression parameter is not usable.
- 100-continue is not supported by requests (issue about this: https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests/issues/713). How is this supported in the current implementation of swiftclient ? Should the "Except: 100-continue" header be added to all PUT requests ?
- status of Storage Policies & time-frame for merge to master [peluse]
- status of Erasure Code work [peluse]
- moving bin/* to swift/cli and using pbr entry points to create scripts in bin/* [cschwede]
- Use Hacking in swiftclient, see pending review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/44757/ [dirk]
- Helpful Gerrit queries https://gist.github.com/smerritt/8795447 [torgomatic]
[when adding an agenda item, please include your name or IRC nick]