StoryBoard Weekly Meeting
StoryBoard holds public weekly meetings in IRC (see schedule for current time and channel). Everyone who is interested in development and use of StoryBoard is encouraged to attend.
Feel free to add items to the agenda with your IRC name in parentheses.
Agenda for next meeting
- Migrations: None this week
- Migration Updates
- Placement is using SB mostly and will completely in Train. YAY!
- Still haven't gotten around to figuring out the Neutron issue
- Keeps stopping around 700 bugs migrated. Perhaps a pagination thing?
- If I restart it gets like 5-10 bugs further each time
- Pretty Board for Tracking Progress
- Ugly Cluttered Story
- Story Attachments (SotK)
- I added a second project in hopes we can have more than one intern. Not sure how funding works?
- NDSU Capstone Students
- Working on migration script..I think?
- Forum Planning
- Potential Features (mkarray)
- Implementing more search functionality
- Thought/How should we go about it
- In Progress Work
- Open Discussion
All previous meetings can be found at: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/storyboard/