Weekly State Management Team Meeting
To provide nova, heat, reddwarf and other openstack projects (in incubation or core) a more structured state management library, routines, and code base to incrementally move toward a programming model which hopefully can be easier to ['audit', 'automate', 'extend', 'resume', 'revert', 'review', 'schedule', 'understand', '...'].
If you're interested in State management in OpenStack, we hold public meetings weekly in
#openstack-meeting, on Thursday at 20:00 UTC in freenode. Please feel free to add items to the agenda below and we'll cover them.
Agenda for next meeting
- Discuss ongoing effort and coordination of efforts (and how to achieve all of desired goals).
- Talk about progress with regards to cinder integration or associated discussions (if any).
- Discuss ongoing primitives @ https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StructuredWorkflowPrimitives (WIP)
- See library in progress: https://github.com/Yahoo/TaskFlow
- Discuss about this being moved to stackforge soon!
- Go over an example/testcase of using this library.
- Discuss about potential new use-cases for said library.
- Discuss about problems, issues, solutions.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found under StateManagement/MeetingLogs