Weekly QA Team meeting
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team Develop, maintain, and initiate tools and plans to ensure the upstream stability and quality of OpenStack, and its release readiness at any point during the release cycle.
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team holds public weekly Office hours:
- Time: Tuesday every week at 14:00 UTC.
- ical - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#QA_Team_Office_hours
Everyone interested in testing, quality assurance, performance engineering, etc, should attend! The meeting minutes of previous meetings can be found here: meeting minutes on eavesdrop
Rules for adding to the agenda:
- anyone is free to add to proposed agenda, please do so by 1 hr before the Office hours
- if you add an item to the agenda, please include your ircnick (i.e. sdague) to the end of your item, so we know who did, and who should lead the discussion
Tips to Chair the Office hours:
- Start this meeting using: #startmeeting qa
- If nothing much to discuss then we can always finish Office hours any time before 1 hour.
- Announcement and Priority Items progress (first 2 items of Agenda) can be skipped and need not to be tracked every week.
- End this meeting using: #endmeeting
Agenda for next Office hours
- Announcement and Action Item (Optional)
- Yoga Priority Items progress
- go through the yoga priority items list and try to plan the work / highlight milestones
- OpenStack Events Updates and Planning
- <This includes the OpenStack Summit and PTG updates and planning>
- Pain Point Elimination - feel free to add your opinion there (QA project)
- Summit & PTG
- PTG etherpad tracking the topics discussed during the latest (Yoga) PTG
- Gate Status / Fix Checks
- <not just QA projects gate but any other project gate also where QA team can help>
- Gate Blocker Fix / Urgent Change
- Periodic jobs Status Checks
- Periodic stable: https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?job_name=tempest-full-xena-py3&job_name=tempest-full-wallaby-py3&job_name=tempest-full-victoria-py3&job_name=tempest-full-ussuri-py3&job_name=tempest-full-train-py3&pipeline=periodic-stable
- Periodic master: https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?project=openstack%2Ftempest&project=openstack%2Fdevstack&pipeline=periodic
- Sub Teams highlights (Sub Teams means individual projects under QA program)
- Changes with Review-Priority == +1
- Open Discussion
- [everyone feel free to add their topics under Open Discussion prior to the Office hours with your irc nickname]
- (gmann) Turning off the openstack-health service and so does retirement of it?
- (kopecmartin) I agree with retiring, we don't have resources to fix and maintain that , TripleO CI team is working on TripleO Health which should provide similar functionality
- (gmann) This came up during pain point discussion in TC. With fewer contributors issues in QA (especially devstack where we have more incoming requests/changes), how about expanding the devstack team with potential candidates?
- Bug Triage (last 30 min)