Weekly QA Team meeting
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team Develop, maintain, and initiate tools and plans to ensure the upstream stability and quality of OpenStack, and its release readiness at any point during the release cycle.
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team holds public weekly Office hours:
- Time: Thursday every week at 09:00 UTC and 17:00 UTC.
Everyone interested in testing, quality assurance, performance engineering, etc, should attend! The meeting minutes of can be found here: meeting minutes on eavesdrop
Rules for adding to the agenda:
- anyone is free to add to proposed agenda, please do so by 1 hr before the Office hours
- if you add an item to the agenda, please include your ircnick (i.e. sdague) to the end of your item, so we know who did, and who should lead the discussion
Tips to Chair the Office hours:
- Start this meeting using: #startmeeting qa
- If nothing much to discuss then we can always finish Office hours any time before 1 hour.
- Announcement and Priority Items progress (first 2 items of Agenda) can be skipped and need not to be tracked every week.
Agenda for next Office hours
PING LIST- gmann, andreaf, masayukig, chandankumar
- Announcement and Action Item (Optional)
- Rocky Priority Items progress
- OpenStack Events Updates and Planning
- <This includes the OpenStack Summit and PTG updates and planning>
- Vancouver Summit
- Sub Teams highlights (Sub Teams means individual projects under QA program)
- Any other (active sub team will add their status reporting here)
- Bug Triage
- Open Discussion
- (jlvillal) I recommend a new release of hacking be done. Current hacking is using an old version of 'flake8' and other libraries. The unreleased version of hacking has commit 24d7eb6a40e565d17d06046f847590a472430b3e which has updated it to use the new version of 'flake8' which also means using 'pycodestyle' which is what the 'pep8' library was renamed to.
- [everyone feel free to add their topics under Open Discussion prior to the Office hours with your irc nickname]