Weekly QA Team meeting
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team Develop, maintain, and initiate tools and plans to ensure the upstream stability and quality of OpenStack, and its release readiness at any point during the release cycle.
The OpenStack Quality Assurance (QA) team holds public weekly Office hours:
- Time: Tuesday every week at 14:00 UTC.
- ical - http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#QA_Team_Office_hours
Everyone interested in testing, quality assurance, performance engineering, etc, should attend! The meeting minutes of previous meetings can be found here: meeting minutes on eavesdrop
Rules for adding to the agenda:
- anyone is free to add to proposed agenda, please do so by 1 hr before the Office hours
- if you add an item to the agenda, please include your ircnick (i.e. sdague) to the end of your item, so we know who did, and who should lead the discussion
Tips to Chair the Office hours:
- Start this meeting using: #startmeeting qa
- If nothing much to discuss then we can always finish Office hours any time before 1 hour.
- Announcement and Priority Items progress (first 2 items of Agenda) can be skipped and need not to be tracked every week.
- End this meeting using: #endmeeting
Agenda for next Office hours
- Announcement and Action Item (Optional)
- Xena Priority Items progress
- OpenStack Events Updates and Planning
- <This includes the OpenStack Summit and PTG updates and planning>
- Summit & PTG
- Gate Status Checks
- <not just QA projects gate but any other project gate also where QA team can help>
- Periodic jobs Status Checks
- Periodic stable: https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?job_name=tempest-full-victoria-py3&job_name=tempest-full-ussuri-py3&job_name=tempest-full-train-py3&pipeline=periodic-stable
- Periodic master: https://zuul.openstack.org/builds?project=openstack%2Ftempest&project=openstack%2Fdevstack&pipeline=periodic
- Sub Teams highlights (Sub Teams means individual projects under QA program)
- Changes with Review-Priority == +1
- Gate Blocker Fix / Urgent Change
- Open Discussion
- [everyone feel free to add their topics under Open Discussion prior to the Office hours with your irc nickname]
- Shutdown of ELK, Health dashboard, subunit2sql services (gmann)
- Health dashboard ( subunit2sql) as owned by Qa team need to have notice here. Do we use it? Do we want to continue it or do we have maintainer for this?
- (gmann) QA feedback on Freenode situation
- some Cinder project issues/questions followup (rosmaita)
- thanks for the reviews on the stuff I mentioned last week
- validating encryption-type creation
- tempest patch: https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/tempest/+/791850
- Martin is OK with the change, would be good to know if there are any objections so we (Cinder team) can discuss Plan B at our midcycle next week if necessary
- Bug Triage (last 30 min)