Weekly Poppy Team Meeting
If you're interested in Poppy, we hold public meetings weekly in `#openstack-meeting-alt` on freenode.
|Meeting Time||Local Time|
|UTC 1900 Thursdays||http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Poppy+Meeting&iso=20140807T15|
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your name and we'll cover them.
- Thursday September 25, 2014 @ 1900 UTC on #openstack-meeting-alt on Freenode
- Review last weeks Action Items
- Updates on Blueprints and Bugs - see https://blueprints.launchpad.net/poppy
- Inquire/Discuss MaxCDN python API (tonytan4ever)
- Poppy standardization on provider specific restrictions (malini)
- Open Discussion
- Meeting #7 | Analytics | 18 September 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #6 | Review | 11 September 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #5 | Limits | 4 September 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #4 | Log Delivery, Load Testing | 28 August 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #3 | Blueprints | 21 August 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #2 | Reseller Models | 14 August 2014 | log | summary
- Meeting #1 | Introductions | 7 August 2014 | log | summary
- Groom the agenda 24h in advance
- Use http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html to get an automatic summary, and remember to record minutes on this page (see above).
- Record decisions and commitments; review in the next meeting