Weekly Performance Team Meeting
If you’re either running OpenStack clouds or developing and testing its components and you have seen performance issues on any scale, we meet every week to discuss these issues as well as more abstract items like what benchmarking tools need to become a standard, how to compare performance of different cloud deployments and so on.
Current Work Items
- Define what tools need to be used for benchmarking OpenStack performance
- Define what scenarios can verify cloud performance in the most unified way for all cloud deployments
- Share experience on what deployment patterns should be used for various workloads (eventually create document with recommendations)
Agenda for next meeting
Tuesday, November 10th at 15:00 UTC in
Please feel free to add items to the agenda below with your
irc_handle and we'll cover them.
- Action Items (including adding scenarios you use to https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rally_scenarios_list)
- (mriedem) nova-conductor performance issues:
- This came up in a couple of ML threads:
- The nova team is interested in what investigation has been done there. Note the questions on version of oslo.db used.
- OSProfiler weekly update
- <please add your discussion points>