Oslo will hold IRC meetings on demand at the time scheduled below.
If there's an Oslo topic you think warrants a project meeting, please add it to the agenda section below and notify the email@example.com mailing list. Please give everyone at least 24 hours notice.
Agenda for Next Meeting
Please include your IRC handle along with any agenda items you add, so we know who to call on in the meeting.
Date: 31 Jan 2014
- adopting cliff and stevedore into oslo (dhellmann)
- adopting taskflow (dhellmann)
- log translations (dhellmann)
- parallelizing tests (dhellmann)
- policy for maintaining graduating code in the incubator
- how long do we maintain, e.g., the RPC code?
- what sorts of patches should be accepted?
- oslo.db graduation status (viktors)
Actions from Previous Meeting
- dhellmann work with infra team to move cliff and stevedore into oslo
- bring up log translation at the next project meeting to poll the other PTLs
- dhellmann amend patches to reflect INFO/DEBUG log translation split
- dhellmann update LoggingStandards in wiki with info about using translation functions for log messages
- dhellmann check on qpid unit tests for oslo.messaging and open a bug if there are none
- bnemec to investigate splitting test suite into parallel and serial passes
- dhellmann open bug to document type arg to config options
Regular Meeting Schedule
- What day: Friday
- What time: 1400 UTC
- Where: #openstack-meeting on freenode
- Who: All are welcome to participate
Note again that this meeting only occurs if someone adds an agenda item in advance.
Notes from Previous Meetings
- Jan 31, 2014 - topics: translation, deprecation policy, adopting taskflow, stevedore, and cliff
- Nov 15, 2013 - topics: translation, pecan/wsme common code, icehouse scheduling
- Oct 25, 2013 - topics: deprecated decorator and delayed translation implementation plan
- Oct 11, 2013 - topics: delayed translations
- Aug 16, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security and reject/reque/ack
- July 19, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security, qpid/proton messaging driver and removing logging dependency on eventlet
- June 7, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
- May 3, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
(In case the list of notes is not up to date, please consult http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/)