Oslo will hold IRC meetings on demand at the time scheduled below.
If there's an Oslo topic you think warrants a project meeting, please add it to the agenda section below and notify the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. Please give everyone at least 24 hours notice.
Agenda for Next Meeting
Please include your IRC handle along with any agenda items you add, so we know who to call on in the meeting.
Date: 31 Jan 2014
- log translations (dhellmann)
- parallelizing tests (dhellmann)
- policy for maintaining graduating code in the incubator
- how long do we maintain, e.g., the RPC code?
- what sorts of patches should be accepted?
Actions from Previous Meeting
- dhellmann open blueprint to track adding common pecan/wsme API code to the incubator
- jd__ open a blueprint for tracking python 3 requirements and solicit input from -infra
- dhellmann create etherpad to start grouping oslo modules into libraries
Regular Meeting Schedule
- What day: Friday
- What time: 1400 UTC
- Where: #openstack-meeting on freenode
- Who: All are welcome to participate
Note again that this meeting only occurs if someone adds an agenda item in advance.
Notes from Previous Meetings
- Nov 15, 2013 - topics: translation, pecan/wsme common code, icehouse scheduling
- Oct 25, 2013 - topics: deprecated decorator and delayed translation implementation plan
- Oct 11, 2013 - topics: delayed translations
- Aug 16, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security and reject/reque/ack
- July 19, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security, qpid/proton messaging driver and removing logging dependency on eventlet
- June 7, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
- May 3, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
(In case the list of notes is not up to date, please consult http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/)