Oslo will hold IRC meetings on demand at the time scheduled below.
If there's an Oslo topic you think warrants a project meeting, please add it to the agenda section below and notify the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list. Please give everyone at least 24 hours notice.
Agenda for Next Meeting
Please include your IRC handle along with any agenda items you add, so we know who to call on in the meeting.
- deprecated decorator (dstanek)
- Solidify detailed approach to lazy translation, based on 10/21 IRC chat.
- Updated details will be put in the blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/oslo/+spec/i18n-messages
Regular Meeting Schedule
- What day: Friday
- What time: 1400 UTC
- Where: #openstack-meeting on freenode
- Who: All are welcome to participate
Note again that this meeting only occurs if someone adds an agenda item in advance.
Notes from Previous Meetings
- Aug 16, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security and reject/reque/ack
- July 19, 2013 - topic was new messaging API, message security, qpid/proton messaging driver and removing logging dependency on eventlet
- June 7, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
- May 3, 2013 - topic was new messaging API and message security
(In case the list of notes is not up to date, please consult http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/)