Weekly Nova Scheduler/Placement team meeting
MEETING TIME: Mondays 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on the Nova Scheduler subteam, including Placement. We cover topics such as development focus, status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
Next meeting scheduled for:
Every Monday at 14:00 UTC
Agenda for next meeting
- #topic last meeting
- #topic specs and review
- #link latest pupdate: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-October/135475.html
- #link Consumer generation & nrp use in nova: Series now starting at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605785/
- No longer in runway. gibi, status of series?
- Info in the pupdate ---^
- cdent out this week. edleafe, mriedem, status?
- #link HPET discussion http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-October/135446.html
- Led to an interesting precedent on using traits for config
- #link device passthrough spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/591037/
- Focus on the inventory yaml file proposed here as a generic mechanism to customize provider attributes (prompted by the belmoreira min_unit discussion)
- jaypipes (and others?) to review
- #topic bugs
- #link Placement bugs https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bugs?field.tag=placement
- #topic opens
- [put yours here]