Weekly Nova Scheduler team meeting
MEETING TIME: Mondays 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on the Nova Scheduler subteam. We cover topics such as development focus, status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Agenda for next meeting
Next meetings scheduled for:
- March 28 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160328T140000)
- April 4 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160404T140000)
Here is the agenda for the next meeting:
- Resource Pools spec: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/253187/
- Add any specific reviews that you want to discuss here.
- Open discussion
- Austin Design Summit ideas: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-nova-summit-ideas