Weekly Nova Scheduler team meeting
MEETING TIME: Mondays 14:00 UTC (#openstack-meeting-alt)
This meeting is a weekly gathering of developers working on the Nova Scheduler subteam. We cover topics such as development focus, status, bugs, reviews, and other current topics worthy of real-time discussion.
NOTE: this wiki page should be 'emptied' at the end of each meeting.
Next meetings scheduled for:
- October 17 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161017T140000)
- This will probably be quick as it's just before the summit. Maybe just some last-minute discussions.
- October 24 2016 - NO MEETING - Summit
- October 31 2016 - NO MEETING - travel/vacation post-summit
- November 7 2016 1400 UTC, #openstack-meeting-alt (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20161107T140000)
Agenda for next meeting
- Specs & Reviews
- Open discussion
- Any last-minute discussions before Barcelona
- optional placement db: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-optional-db-spec
- placement leftovers: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/placement-newton-leftovers